<< 硅谷 第1季 第07集>>
-
1. I never told Laurie. She'd probably fire me
我没告诉劳里 她大概会开除我。
-
2. if she knew, but I had a chance to buy
如果她知道的话 但是我曾经有机会。
-
3. 20 percent of Slack for nothing, and I passed.
白拿'裙带'的五分之一股权 却放弃了。
-
4. I didn't get it. I still don't.
我不明白 我到现在都不懂。
-
5. I mean, what is it? Is it email? Is it a chat room?
到底是个什么公司 是电邮 还是聊天室。
-
6. Turns out the answer is it's a three billion dollar company.
原来这是个价值30亿美元的公司。
-
7. But that's the fucked up thing about what we do.
但这就是我们的工作最坑的地方。
-
8. Sometimes our opinion is wrong.
有时候我们的观点是错的。
-
9. And no matter how good something is,there's always gonna be someone who doesn't get it.
无论某个事物多么优秀,也总会有人看不穿它的价值。
-
10. And unfortunately, with Pied Piper, it's me.
很不幸 那个看不穿'魔笛手'的人是我。