返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>

  • 1. -The hare is Pied Piper. -Indeed it is. Someone's read their Aesop.
    -兔子是'魔笛手' -对 你看过《伊索寓言》。
  • 2. We've also read the financials, Gavin.
    我没也看过财政报告 盖文。
  • 3. Between Nucleus and Endframe, you've burned through
    从'纽核力'到'尾帧'。
  • 4. three-quarters of a billion dollars,with virtually nothing to show for it.
    你花了七亿五千万美元,确啥也没做出来。
  • 5. Two weeks ago, on the heels of powering down
    两周前 你刚刚无缘无故。
  • 6. the entire Hooli campus for seemingly no reason,you lost all of Endframe's senior engineers.
    切断了整个'互利'的电网,转眼所有的高级工程师都辞职了。
  • 7. I grant you, we've stumbled on offense of late,but the best offense is a good defense.
    我同意我们最近进攻不力,但进攻是最佳防守。
  • 8. We've taken a page out of Apple's playbook
    我们是在跟苹果学。
  • 9. and are currently "Reviewing" The Pied Piper app for sale
    正在认真审查'魔笛手'的应用。
  • 10. in our Hooli store at a pace one might call "Tortoise-like."
    要通过龟速审查才能在'互利'应用商店上架。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 57 Previous Next