返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>

  • 1. who's not going to take a job with us because of what you did.
    就因为你做过的事情 他决定不来工作了。
  • 2. Richard, I am totally lost. What exactly do you think I did?
    理查德 我不懂你在说什么 我做了什么。
  • 3. You can play dumb all you want to. It won't change the one thing
    你可以继续装傻 但这件事你是改变不了的。
  • 4. that both you and I know is true. You dumped your stock.
    你我心里都清楚 你抛售了你的股份。
  • 5. What? No. I didn't dump a single share of my Pied Piper stock.
    什么 我一分'魔笛手'的股份都没卖。
  • 6. -I swear. -Well, then who the fuck did?
    -我发誓 -那他妈是谁干的。
  • 7. And make sure that the money reads.
    一定要把我们的富有展现出来。
  • 8. I mean, Pied Piper is a billion-dollar company.
    '魔笛手'可是家价值过十亿的公司。
  • 9. It's not just a unicorn.
    这不只是一匹独角兽。
  • 10. All right, let's do some rearing.
    拍个立起来的照片。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 57 Previous Next