<< 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. and now suddenly we're giving him the benefit of the doubt?
我们还要犹豫什么呢。
-
2. Well, it sounds mighty Christian of you, Gilfoyle.
你这样很像坚定的基督徒 吉尔弗约尔。
-
3. There's no reason for hate speech, Richard.
不用散布仇恨言论 理查德。
-
4. I can see by the sour, pinched expressions
我可以从你们酸苦的面容上明白。
-
5. on all your faces that Richard has filled you in
理查德已经告诉了你们。
-
6. regarding the unfortunate circumstances that have forced me
我放弃这大好公司的股份背后。
-
7. to relinquish my stake in your fair company.
令人心酸的故事。
-
8. Erlich, uh, you should know that I have written a press release.
埃利希 我已经写好了新闻。
-
9. -Oh? -I'm not going to release it yet,but if I hear wind of these rumors
-是吗 -我还没打算发出去,但如果我听到任何。
-
10. spreading out of control,I'm going to send it to every tech publication
言论泄露出去,我就会将它发布到地球上每个科技出版物。