<< 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. Okay, well, can you go?
那你自己去行吗。
-
2. Please? I just have a ton of work,and honestly I would be really happy
拜托了 我有好多事要忙,说实话 要是我永远不用干这些。
-
3. if I never had to do any of this ever again
派你出去代表公司。
-
4. and then you were just the face of the company.
我就开心极了。
-
5. You know what I mean? Oh, shit.
你懂吗 擦。
-
6. What--what time is this "Vanity Fair" thing?
《名利场》是几点。
-
7. It's tonight. I figure we're wheels up by 6:00,then we can check into the hotel, shit, shave and shit again.
今晚 如果我们六点前出发,就能住进宾馆 拉屎刮胡子啥的。
-
8. -Get a cocktail. -What hotel?
-喝杯小酒 -什么宾馆。
-
9. Eavesdropping. Well, if you must know,we got a suite at the Fairmont, and they're sending a car.
你个偷听鬼 你真想知道的话,我们在费尔蒙定了套房 他们会派车来接。
-
10. I think Richard deserves it.
我觉得理查德配得起这种待遇。