<< 硅谷 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. This is all your fault, Richard.
理查德 这都是你的错。
-
2. This was your company before it was mine.
在我接手这公司前它是你的。
-
3. What are you talking about?
你在说什么。
-
4. Dinesh, I specifically reminded you
迪尼希 我明确提醒过你。
-
5. to port over the terms of service from the platform.
沿用之前平台的服务条约。
-
6. Right, and I asked if you'd done it, and--and you said you had.
我还问你有没有完成 你说完成了。
-
7. Okay. I checked the TOS box when I submitted to the app store,but then I didn't end up doing it, all right?
我提交到应用商店时声明说我们有服务条款,但我最后并没有落实 行了吧。
-
8. And then when we caught fire,the last thing I wanted to do
后来我们一炮走红后,我根本不想。
-
9. was bog our users down with legal bullshit, you know?
因为什么操蛋法律而减缓用户增长。
-
10. I mean, nobody reads that stuff anyway.
反正也没人会读那些破条款。