<< 硅谷 第2季 第03集>>
1. I was, um... I was dangling my feet in,'cause it was cool and refreshing and just helping me think,and then, since I was wet anyway,I purposefully started to wade around in the pool.
我只是把脚放了进去,因为水很凉 可以帮助我思考,然后 反正我身上已经湿了,我就故意在泳池里划了会儿水。
2. Uh... But don't worry. No, I didn't fall in.
不过不用担心 我没有掉进去。
3. I, uh... I am not a spaz.
我...我不是个笨蛋。
4. "Belson will be succeeded by 'Action' Jack Barker.
"贝尔森的工作将被'行动者'杰克·巴克接替。
5. "A veteran tech CEO, Barker commented,"'We at Hooli pledge to work
他是一位经验丰富的科技公司总裁 巴克说,我们互利保证将。
6. "with the Federal Trade Commission
与联邦商务委员会携手。
7. "to resolve this matter and commit ourselves
解决这个问题 并将坚决致力于。
8. to earning back the public trust.'"
重获公众信任"。
9. Wow, Dinesh, you really stuck it to him.
迪尼希 你还真是把他害惨了。
10. Now they're pinning it all on Gavin.
现在他们把一切都怪到了盖文头上。