<< 硅谷 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. Well, then why did you say I should bro down with Ed Chen?
那你为什么说我应该去投奔爱德·陈。
-
2. I say a lot of things, Monica.
我嘴比脑子快 莫妮卡。
-
3. I say a lot of things.
我嘴比脑子快。
-
4. I know you think I'm some sort of crusading badass
我知道你以为我是某个致力于改革的牛逼人士。
-
5. who built a ticking time bomb
设计了一种定时炸弹。
-
6. and slipped it to Gavin Belson
偷偷地把它埋在盖文·贝尔森身边。
-
7. to bring him down
最后逼他下台。
-
8. as retribution for his wrongdoings.
让他为自己的罪孽赎罪。
-
9. But the truth is,because of my gross incompetence
但事实是,因为我的庸碌无能。
-
10. during my brief and utterly disgraceful tenure
在我那转瞬即逝且并不光彩的。