<< 硅谷 第2季 第06集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. I get pissed at Erlich for not keeping it in his pants,and then I go ahead and do this?
      
       
    
    
      我之前因为埃利希到处撩妹而生气,结果现在我却干出这种事。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Shit. I mean, Dan's gonna find out.
      
       
    
    
      妈的  丹一定会发现的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. I mean, he punched Erlich in the face for when he did it to him,and now what do you think he's gonna do to me, huh?
      
       
    
    
      他打烂了埃利希的脸因为埃利希睡他老婆,现在你觉得他会怎么对我。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. He's gonna fucking kill me, then the deal's gonna fall through.
      
       
    
    
      他一定会杀了我  然后这笔生意也黄了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. I can't believe I jeopardized the entire company with my dick.
      
       
    
    
      我不敢相信整个公司要完蛋就因为我的弟弟。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Hey, hey. We can get through this.
      
       
    
    
      好了  我们会挺过这一关。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. -Yeah. All right. -First, I need some details.
      
       
    
    
      -好吧  -首先你得告诉我点细节。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. -Are you in love? -What?
      
       
    
    
      -你陷入爱河了吗  -什么。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. No, no, I barely know her.
      
       
    
    
      不  没有  我根本不了解她。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Okay. Okay, that's good.
      
       
    
    
      好  这很好  这是个好消息。