<< 硅谷 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. No, I'm just taking a little Redfin holiday.
没有 上红鳍开个小差。
-
2. I find there's a certain escapist allure to real estate listings.
看房屋信息算是我的世外桃源吧。
-
3. I like that one.
我喜欢那个。
-
4. Too bad it's 10 times what I can afford,'cause, you know, I quit Periscope to go work
太糟了 是我能承受价格的十倍,因为我辞了潜望镜的工作。
-
5. for a company with zero prospects, 'cause fuck me.
来了一个前景为零的公司 我靠。
-
6. Well, with preconstruction pricing,this one's actually only six times more than you could afford.
按照期房的价格算,这套才是你能承受价位的六倍。
-
7. So now, let's go into Amazon
现在咱们去亚马逊。
-
8. and see what we could buy...
看看用我们想象的积蓄。
-
9. ...with all those imaginary savings.
能买点什么。
-
10. Wait a minute.
等一下。