<< 硅谷 第2季 第08集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. that he wants me to be the new COO
      
       
    
    
      让来我当这家公司的新首席运营官。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. of his company, along with a five percent stake.
      
       
    
    
      再给5%的股份。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. And now, we can all work together on this dope-ass shit
      
       
    
    
      现在我们就都能好好开发这个酷毙了的家伙。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. and make a fuck-ton of money while we're doing it!
      
       
    
    
      顺带再赚他几个亿。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. See? It always works out.
      
       
    
    
      看见没  总是会成功的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. It does. Who's drinking? To the palapa! Yeah!
      
       
    
    
      是啊  谁要喝酒  我们去凉亭  燥起来。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Pour me one, Big Cat!
      
       
    
    
      给我来一杯  狮王。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Jared, there's no pink glasses!
      
       
    
    
      贾里德  没有粉杯子了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Richard,On it.
      
       
    
    
      理查德,我去拿。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. I know you think I'm a bullshit artist.
      
       
    
    
      我知道你觉得我是个垃圾艺术家。