<< 硅谷 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. Lots of money, and... he's got my back, so.
很多钱 而且 他能支持我 所以。
-
2. Right, well, it's not like him to talk you into a deal
好吧 这可不像他跟你谈成了协议。
-
3. and then just totally fuck you over.
然后又彻底耍了你。
-
4. Yeah. No. Look, he's copped up to all that.
不 听着 他绝不会那么做。
-
5. I mean, he was very honest
我是说 他对这整个。
-
6. about the whole Keenan vortex thing, so.
基南漩涡的态度很诚恳 所以。
-
7. Well, you don't think his discussing the vortex
你不认为他跟你讨论这漩涡。
-
8. is just a way of pulling you into the vortex?
只是为了把你拉进漩涡吗。
-
9. No. Wh-why would he--wh...
不 他为什么会。
-
10. Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的。