<< 硅谷 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. Yeah, well, um, look, the demo is amazing...
对 听着 样机确实很牛。
-
2. when you run it on a $10,000 rig.
如果你用价值一万美元的机器运行它。
-
3. But the future of VR is mobile,and there's no phone on Earth that could handle that demo,let alone the full-bloated platform.
但虚拟现实的未来是手机,地球上没有一部手机能跑得动那样品,更不用说那个超废资源的平台。
-
4. Isn't that why Keenan has acquired us?
这不就是基南收购我们的原因吗。
-
5. I mean, to help him figure that out?
我是说这样能替他解决这个问题。
-
6. No, he just wants you to make the demo better
不 他只是想让你改进样品。
-
7. so he can take as much money off the table as he can.
这样他就能赚到更多的钱。
-
8. He'll walk away rich, the company will crater,and you will go down with it,and that would be the end of Pied Piper.
他会发财走人 公司会破产,而你也会被拖下水,而那将是魔笛手终结的日子。
-
9. Richard, you have to tell Keenan
理查德 你必须告诉基南。
-
10. that you're not gonna take this deal.
你不想签这协议。