<< 硅谷 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. Okay, well, if it's such a shitty deal,then why did your boss offer it to us?
好吧 如果这真是糟糕的交易,那你的老板为什么要提出来呢。
-
2. Because she's as competitive as hell.
因为她好胜的要死。
-
3. She needs Pied Piper to keep Raviga afloat, Richard.
她需要魔笛手来保证拉维加的利润 理查德。
-
4. Okay. Look, I respect Laurie,but this is the exact type of thing Peter never did.
好了 我尊重劳里,但这种事正是彼得不愿做的。
-
5. Richard, come on. I own shares in Pied Piper.
理查德 拜托 我也有魔笛手的股份。
-
6. If this high a valuation was good in the long-term,would I be standing here, risking my job?
如果这么高的估值对公司的长期运作有利,我怎么可能拿我的工作冒险呢。
-
7. Don't take our offer. Maybe go with the lowest offer you got.
别接受 也许应该选价格最低的那个。
-
8. Even that might be too high.
哪怕他们也过高估值了。
-
9. Again, thank you for the compliment.
再说一次 谢谢你的夸奖。
-
10. Also... I didn't see anything
还有 我刚才什么都。