<< 硅谷 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. I mean, we are getting our dicks sucked at the At&t Park.
我们可是在AT&T球场接受众人膜拜。
-
2. We're standing on the field of the World Series Champions.
我们正站在美国职棒大联盟总冠军的主场上。
-
3. -It's totally lost on me. -Yeah, I don't give a shit, either.
-我完全激动不起来 -我也不在乎。
-
4. I'm Nicole Stein.
我叫妮可·斯坦。
-
5. I lead the growth team at Stern-Taylor.
是斯坦恩·泰勒基金成长团队的主管。
-
6. -Oh, I'm Dinesh. -I'm Gilfoyle.
-我叫迪尼希 -我叫吉尔弗约尔。
-
7. I love it. So what do you two do at Pied Piper?
名字超棒 那你们在魔笛手做些什么。
-
8. I'm the CTO.
我是技术总监。
-
9. Ha ha, he's joking. I'm the CTO.
他在说笑 我才是技术总监。
-
10. Fuck you, I'm joking.
去你的我在说笑。