返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. We will win, and it proves
    我们会赢 而且这起官司也证明了。
  • 2. that we have something worth suing over.
    我们有让别人想要起诉的资本。
  • 3. And yet Raviga, Coleman Blair Partners,and Wood Opal Fund have all passed.
    但是'拉维加' '科尔曼·布莱尔合资',和'沃德欧泊基金'都拒绝了你们。
  • 4. We're really excited to be in business with you guys.
    我们真的很期待和你们成为生意伙伴。
  • 5. You know term sheets aren't legally binding documents, right?
    你们清楚风投协议不具有法律效力吧。
  • 6. Of course not.
    是不具有法律效力。
  • 7. They're just guidelines that people follow,Unless, of course, they're pussies.
    这只是大家都会遵守的协定,当然 除非他们是娘炮。
  • 8. You came in here three days ago.
    你们三天前在这里。
  • 9. You were arrogant, condescending, and offensive.
    态度傲慢 居高临下 言辞激烈。
  • 10. Now you come in here, you call me a pussy--
    现在你们过来 说我是娘炮。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 50 Previous Next