<< 硅谷 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. 'Cause you don't want bad word of mouth
因为你不想听别人的坏话。
-
2. to kill such a great idea.
抹杀这么好的主意。
-
3. Yeah, like with what happened to your app. Yeah.
对啊 就像你的软件那样。
-
4. What do you mean, what happened to my app?
你什么意思 我的软件怎么了。
-
5. Everybody started talking about how bad it was
所有人都在说它很差。
-
6. and you ended up giving up.
所以最终你放弃了。
-
7. I didn't give up. I left to go work on Pied Piper.
我没放弃 我辞职去"魔笛手"了。
-
8. So you're saying, then, that if Pied Piper didn't happen,you would still be working on your app?
你的意思是 如果没有"魔笛手",你还是会继续搞你的软件吗。
-
9. Even though all those people just shit, like, all over--
即使那些人全都对它嗤之以鼻。
-
10. like all of them.
几乎所有人。