返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. I've never felt like I was anyone's bro before.
    我之前从没觉得自己是谁的哥们儿。
  • 2. The only people who have used that term with me were assailants,but, um, I started bro'ing people and getting bro'ed back.
    唯一一群叫过我哥们儿的人是要打我的小混混,但我开始哥们儿别人 成为别人的哥们儿了。
  • 3. This is my nightmare.
    真是我的噩梦。
  • 4. And all of a sudden, I'm bros with all kinds of people,including a guy from 'Branscomb Ventures.'
    突然之间 我有了各种各样的哥们,包括一个布兰斯科姆投资公司的人。
  • 5. Branscomb? That's a solid shop.
    布兰斯科姆 那可是家大公司。
  • 6. Yes. So we bro'ed about this and that,and then when he heard I worked at Pied Piper,he got excited, he triple-liked my "Bro,"
    没错 我们哥们儿来哥们儿去,然后他听说我在"魔笛手"工作,变得很兴奋 赞了三次我发的"哥们儿"。
  • 7. and asked about meeting us.
    还想见我们。
  • 8. Okay, but does he know about the lawsuit?
    他知道诉讼的事吗。
  • 9. Yeah, I told him. I mean, you know what they say,-"Bros disclose." -No one says that.
    我告诉他了 你们也知道他们怎么说,-"哥们无秘密" -没人那么说。
  • 10. Wait, doesn't Branscomb already have its own compression play?
    等等 布兰斯科姆不是已经有压缩项目了吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 50 Previous Next