<< 硅谷 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. Let me acquire you.
让我来收购你。
-
2. What? No way. Are you kidding me?
什么 没门 你说笑吧。
-
3. We should have just done this the first time.
我们一开始就该这么做。
-
4. I know you thought about it. It's the perfect fit.
我知道你考虑过 简直再合适不过。
-
5. You get my infrastructure, I get your speed,and I get it today rather than in a month or two.
你得到我的设施资源 我得到你的压缩速度,而且我现在就能拿到 而不是再等一两个月。
-
6. What's the downside?
怎么会有损失。
-
7. The downside is that everything I'm building
损失就是我辛苦打造的一切。
-
8. becomes the property of your giant, soulless corporation.
会归你那个庞大无情的企业所有。
-
9. And what exactly do you think you're building?
那你觉得你到底打造了什么。
-
10. You're out there trying to get funding so you can hire people,scale up, roll out a product, IPO,and eventually become a publicly-traded what?
你在那到处求投资为了雇人,扩大规模 推出产品 然后首次公开募股,并最终成为一家上市的什么。