<< 硅谷 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. It was dehumanizing.
让人逐渐沦为奴隶。
-
2. But then, you, Richard, you pulled me out of the life
但之后你 理查德 从天而降救我于水火。
-
3. and you gave me hope and you gave me a sense of self-worth.
是你给了我希望 给了我存在的价值。
-
4. Like Richard Gere did
就像《风月俏佳人》里。
-
5. to Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman."
理查·基尔拯救朱莉娅·罗伯茨一样。
-
6. This is weird.
这好奇怪。
-
7. Every day here has been like that shopping-spree scene.
在这里的每一天都好似电影里那购物情节。
-
8. -I'm putting on hats. -Okay.
-我戴着帽子呢 -好了。
-
9. Julia Roberts aside,are you guys saying that you'd rather me let Pied Piper die?
先别提朱莉娅·罗伯茨,你们的意思是宁可让'魔笛手'垮台吗。
-
10. 'Cause that's what's going to happen if we don't take this deal.
因为如果不接受收购 '魔笛手'必死无疑。