<< 硅谷 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. We've got to hire a lot of people,and he was the only one that we all agree on.
我们要雇好多人,而他是唯一一个全票通过的。
-
2. But this is my house. I'm on the board of this company.
但这是我的房子 我还是董事会成员。
-
3. I mean, I must get dings, right?
我必须为你们敲响警铃 对吧。
-
4. -Dings? -Like in a jury or "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"
-敲铃 -像陪审团或《对台词》里那样。
-
5. Erlich, thank you for letting us stay in your house
埃利希 谢谢你让我们在这里办公。
-
6. while we figure out what we need office-wise. Really.
在我们找到合适的办公室之前 真的。
-
7. But I'm sorry. You don't get a say in this.
但很抱歉 这事由不得你。
-
8. We're going to hire the android.
我们要雇这个机器人。
-
9. He's a cyborg, Richard.
他是个半机械人 理查德。
-
10. The son of a bitch is a goddamned cyborg.
这混蛋他妈的是个半机械人。