<< 硅谷 第3季 第05集>>
-
1. You talked me into staying here even though you knew
你知道我们这样是犯法的。
-
2. we were breaking the law?
还劝我留在这里。
-
3. I'm sorry, Erlich, but I'm pissed.
抱歉 埃利希 但我很生气。
-
4. -You're pissed at me? -Yeah.
-你生我的气 -是的。
-
5. I should be pissed at you.
我才应该生你的气。
-
6. You know why?
你知道为什么吗。
-
7. Because when one is given a parting gift
因为我送了你离别礼物。
-
8. and one never parts, shouldn't one return the said gift?
而你没走 你不应该还给我吗。
-
9. Isn't that what decorum would dictate?
这不是基本的社交礼仪吗。
-
10. Oh, this is about the kimono?
你是因为和服生气啊。