<< 老友记 第8季 第16集>>
-
1. So, look, I won't stand in your way if you wanna run off with Don
如果你想跟唐住在奶酪屋里。
-
2. and live in a house of cheese.
我可以退出。
-
3. Chandler, you don't believe in soul mates?
钱德勒 你不相信灵魂伴侣。
-
4. No, but I'm sure "tomahtoes" does.
对 但我相信"番茄干先生"相信。
-
5. I don't believe in soul mates, either.
我也不相信灵魂伴侣。
-
6. You don't? Nope.
你不相信吗 对。
-
7. I don't think you and I were destined to end up together.
我觉得我们并非注定要在一起。
-
8. I think that we fell in love and work hard at our relationship.
而是陷入爱河 努力经营我们的感情。
-
9. Some days we work really hard.
有时候要加倍努力经营。
-
10. So you don't want to live with Don in a cheese house?
那你不想跟唐住在奶酪屋里吗。