<< 硅谷 第4季 第1集>>
-
1. this whole Peter Gregory, Gavin Belson thing.
彼得·格里高利 盖文·贝尔森的事。
-
2. And, um, I think I'm going to go with Peter Gregory.
我想我要选彼得·格里高利。
-
3. -Uh, which I know means... -Richard.
-我的意思是 -理查德。
-
4. I know that you look at me,and see a guy who has it all figured out.
我知道每当你看着我,你看到的是一个对一切了如指掌的人。
-
5. And for the most part, you're right, I do.
很大程度上你是对的 我确实如此。
-
6. When I sold Aviato,it gave me a house, money, fancy clothes,the universal respect of all the ladies.
当我卖掉亚威亚托的时候,它给了我房子 金钱 华服,天下所有女人对我的仰慕。
-
7. But there's always been a hole in my heart.
但我的心里一直有一个洞。
-
8. Not a literal hole like you would find
不是字面上的洞 像你能。
-
9. in some babies with congenital diseases,but a metaphorical hole.
在有先天疾病的孩子身上找到的,而是一个比喻的洞。
-
10. I guess that hole is the "what if".
我觉得那个洞就是"如果"。