返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第4季 第2集>>

  • 1. What about Nip Alert?
    那乳报怎么办。
  • 2. Mochacino shows her tits for a living
    摩卡奇诺靠露奶讨生活。
  • 3. and even she was uncomfortable using it.
    但连她都不愿意用那玩意。
  • 4. She said it was sexist. She's right. It's actually perverted.
    她说这是性别歧视 她说得对 确实很变态。
  • 5. I made a perverted, sexist, useless thing.
    我开发了个变态 性别歧视 毫无用处的程序。
  • 6. And, you know, everybody's right, man,there's nothing for me to do on Pied Piper.
    他们说的都没错 伙计,我在魔笛手毫无用处。
  • 7. I think over time, maybe we could redefine your role.
    再给我点时间 我们可以给你找个位置。
  • 8. Come on, dude. Unless you can
    何必呢 伙计 除非。
  • 9. tell me right now what I can do for Pied Piper
    你现在能说出我能为魔笛手做些什么。
  • 10. that no one else can, I'm gone.
    而且是别人做不了的 不然我就走人了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 53 Previous Next