返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第4季 第3集>>

  • 1. I thought it was a place holder.
    我以为'魔笛手'不过是临时名。
  • 2. "Placeholder" would honestly be a better name than Pied Piper.
    叫'临时名'都比叫'魔笛手'好。
  • 3. Richard, I've actually been holding off
    理查德 其实我一直都没好意思。
  • 4. telling people I'm the co-founder of "Pied Piper"
    跟别人说我是'魔笛手'的联合创始人。
  • 5. Because frankly,it's a little embarrassing.
    说实话,这名字太丢人了。
  • 6. OK Well, um, just to remind you,you are not the co-founder.
    我就是提醒你下,你不是联合创始人。
  • 7. So please don't tell anyone.
    所以别这么跟别人说。
  • 8. Richard, take Aviato.
    理查德 用'亚威亚托'吧。
  • 9. That's not a name I found,it's a name that found me
    这名字可不是我想出来的,是奇幻寻名之旅时。
  • 10. on a vision quest.
    老天赏我的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 56 Previous Next