<< 硅谷 第5季 第1集>>
-
1. to only be able to rescue half your family,and it's awful, but what can you do? Shh, shh.
觉得你只能拯救你一半的家人,这感觉糟透了 但你有什么办法呢。
-
2. -Sometimes there's only one... -Jared, okay, stop.
-有时你只能 -贾里德 好了别说了。
-
3. Um, look, Kira, you're not gonna find a better deal than that.
听着吉拉 不会有人提出比我们更好的条款。
-
4. Your company is close to bankruptcy
你的公司几乎要破产。
-
5. and we all know that there are a lotta coders out there
我们都知道这城里最不缺的。
-
6. in this old town,and we could go to any of 'em,but we wanna go to you, so...
就是程序员,我们可以招任何人,但我们更看重你们 所以...。
-
7. kinda feels like we've got all the cards here, huh?
好像筹码都在我们手上 对吗。
-
8. Richard. You keep following me,I'm gonna call the cops.
理查德 你一直在跟踪我,我要报警了。
-
9. I'm just kidding.
开个玩笑。
-
10. -Hey, I'm Duncan. -Hey. Kira.
-你好 我叫邓肯 -我叫吉拉。