<< 硅谷 第5季 第1集>>
-
1. I hope I'm not interrupting your plotting,you sneaky little dinks.
希望我没有打扰你们密谋大事,你们这两个狡猾的小骗子。
-
2. Kira, you and I had a deal, okay?
吉拉 咱们俩说好的是不是。
-
3. So fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you!
操你妈 操你妈 操你们全家。
-
4. What did he say?
他说什么。
-
5. Not you. Just e--everyone.
不是说你 是所有人。
-
6. I meant fuck all of you. No one specific.
操你们所有人 没有特指。
-
7. Richard, you low-balled me. Mmm?
理查德 你故意压低给我的报价。
-
8. Remember? Well, Duncan here said he wanted to grow fast as balls.
记得吗 邓肯想让公司快速发展。
-
9. -He said he was psyched. -Yeah, I am psyched.
-他对此很激动 -对 我超激动。
-
10. I'd hire a million people if I could.
如果可以 我想把全硅谷的程序员都招来。