返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第5季 第1集>>

  • 1. where you can maintain a connection to time and space.
    这样你起码能保持时间和空间的感觉。
  • 2. If--if we spend all that money, it's gone.
    如果我们把那钱投进去 就没了。
  • 3. Okay, don't you remember Jack Barker
    好吧 你不记得杰克·巴克。
  • 4. squandering all our runway for those fancy offices
    把我们所有的钱都浪费在租豪华办公室上。
  • 5. or Russ Hanneman spending nearly every cent we had
    或是罗斯·汉纳曼把我们的每一分钱都他妈。
  • 6. on fucking swag?
    用来出周边了。
  • 7. I'm sorry, man, we do not get another chance.
    抱歉伙计 我们不会有第二次机会。
  • 8. This is it.
    仅此一博。
  • 9. There is no point whispering.
    你们没必要说悄悄话。
  • 10. We can hear every fucking word you say in this sweatbox.
    在这牢房里你们说的每一句我们都他妈能听见。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 56 Previous Next