返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第5季 第2集>>

  • 1. When you set your mind to it,you're one of the most charismatic people I've ever met.
    当你下定决心时,你是我认识的最有魅力的人之一。
  • 2. And I have met Ira Glass.
    我可见过艾拉·格拉斯[电台节目制作人]。
  • 3. I know it's three days we could be working,but ultimately, a unified team will save us time in the end.
    我知道这三天我们会很忙碌,但从根本上统一化的团队最终会节省时间。
  • 4. You wanna save time?
    你想要节省时间。
  • 5. If you wanna save time, here's what you do.
    如果你想要节省时间 你这么做。
  • 6. You said it yourself, okay, the Optimoji guys
    你自己说过 爆绘文字的人。
  • 7. and the Sliceline guys are separate,with their own separate histories,their own separate shorthands,so let's use that.
    和萨价网的人是分开的,他们有各自的历史,有各自的编程陋习,那我们就利用这一点。
  • 8. Let's give the scheduler to the Optimoji guys,and the server-less runtime to the Sliceline guys.
    让我们把调度程序分配给爆绘文字的人,把无服务器运行分配给萨价网的人。
  • 9. Then we have Dinesh and Gilfoyle
    然后我们有迪尼希和吉尔弗约尔。
  • 10. and the Stallions, they do the integration.
    还有仙人们 他们负责整合。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next