<< 硅谷 第6季 第4集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. I would never advocate violence, but when you make a fist,you wanna keep your thumb on the outside.
      
       
     我从不提倡暴力  但如果你握拳的话,你得把你的大拇指放到拳头的外侧。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Yeah. Uh, I know that now, but at the time, I couldn't remember.
      
       
     我现在知道了  但在当时我想不起来了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. You did great, Champ, but here's the bottom line.
      
       
     你做的很好  伙计  但现在最重要的事。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. We gotta cool our shit down with this guy
      
       
     是我们先得让这个家伙冷静下来。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. before he lawyers up and sues us a new hiney hole.
      
       
     以免他去找律师  告我们个肠穿肚烂。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. You need to go talk to Ethan and give him a sincere
      
       
     你得去找伊森然后向他。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. -and honest apology. -Without admitting any fault
      
       
     -真诚诚恳地道歉  -但别承认任何错误。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. or describing what happened in any way.
      
       
     或是描述发生了什么。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. I asked myself, why would they reject me
      
       
     我问我自己  为什么他们拒绝了我。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. and not their three other biological children?
      
       
     但没有拒绝他们其他三个亲生孩子。