<< 硅谷 第6季 第5集>>
-
1. He did? Why?
他签了 为什么。
-
2. Because loudmouths like you got up in front of Congress
因为你这个大嘴巴当着国会的面。
-
3. and whined about how somebody needed to do
抱怨多么需要有人站出来。
-
4. something about big tech.
对大科技公司有所作为。
-
5. Okay, I did that one time--
好吧 我就说过一次...。
-
6. And now, Gavin has managed to paint himself as that guy.
现在 盖文打算把自己塑造成那个人。
-
7. And we all have to fall in line, or we'll be in PR hell.
我们都得认可他 不然就是公关噩梦。
-
8. Or worse! We'll face government regulation.
甚至更糟 会面临政府监管。
-
9. Look, have you read his pledge?
你看过他的宣誓书了吗。
-
10. No, of course not. It's trash.
当然没有 那就是坨垃圾。