<< 硅谷 第6季 第5集>>
-
1. The groundbreaking for the Institute.
协会启动仪式。
-
2. What fucking institute?
什么他妈的协会。
-
3. The Belson Institute of Tethics. It's all on our website.
贝尔森技德协会 我们的网站上全是。
-
4. You and the others will all be there
你和其他人都会在场。
-
5. to publicly commit to the pledge.
公开向宣誓书作出承诺。
-
6. Also, I'm gonna be asking you to say a few words.
另外 我还要请你再说几句话。
-
7. Just a bit about how much of a fan you are,dedicated to the cause, my cause, maybe lead with a joke.
大概就是你对我有多崇拜,要致力于我的事业 可以先讲个段子暖场。
-
8. Be good to have you there, Richard.
很高兴你能去 理查德。
-
9. Securing my legacy with you at my wing.
在我身边保护我的遗产。
-
10. Wear pants you can kneel in.
准备好跪舔吧。