<< 老友记 第9季 第13集>>
-
1. How's the moving on going?
新生活进行得如何呢。
-
2. Not well. I went on the subway again and someone did sit on my hand...
不太好 地铁上又有个人坐到我的手。
-
3. but that person was neither female nor wearing pants.
但是这个人既不是女性 也没有穿内裤。
-
4. Maybe you're going about this the wrong way. I mean, think about it:
或许你完全错估情势了 我是说你想想看。
-
5. Single white male, divorced three times,two illegitimate children.
单身白种男性 离婚三次,有两个非婚生子女。
-
6. The personal ad writes itself.
你应该要自己心里有数的。
-
7. You know, that's funny. Yeah.
真是好笑 是啊。
-
8. So do you think you'll ever work again?
那你觉得你这辈子会找到工作吗。
-
9. What are you doing? You know I can only dish it out.
你在干嘛 你知道我们会斗个没完的。
-
10. I can't believe Rachel just moved on
我不敢相信瑞秋就这样抛下过去。