返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第02集>>

  • 1. The system is rigged against the defendant.
    军事法庭就是以欺骗手段打压被告的。
  • 2. Uh, Your Honor, if I could just...
    法官阁下 请允许我...。
  • 3. You're in contempt, Mr. Gardner.
    你是在藐视法庭 加德纳先生。
  • 4. Another word, I'll have you removed for the duration of the trial.
    就是说 我要剥夺你继续参加庭审的资格。
  • 5. You've already removed me for the duration of the trial.
    我自己也不准备继续参加庭审了。
  • 6. That's it. Bailiff, take Mr. Gardner to the ICF.
    够了 法警 对加德纳先生采取强制措施。
  • 7. Your Honor, the defense calls for a continuance.
    法官阁下 辩方要求延期审理。
  • 8. I said no continuances.
    我说了不允许延期。
  • 9. Yes, Your Honor, but that was before you removed our counsel of record.
    没错 但那是在您驱逐我方律师之前。
  • 10. Uh, pursuant to the rule 866.2 of the Military Code,when the judge orders a change of counsel,the defense is entitled to a continuance.
    根据军法典第866条第2款,当法官裁定更换律师时,辩方有权获得延期。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 82 Previous Next