返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第04集>>

  • 1. You know why I love politics?
    知道我为什么喜欢政治吗。
  • 2. People make sense.
    因为政界人士不做无谓之事。
  • 3. They do things that make sense.
    他们所做的一切都有意义。
  • 4. That's why this leak bothers me.
    因此这次泄密令我困扰。
  • 5. It doesn't make any strategic sense.
    它完全没有任何战略意义。
  • 6. It hurts Childs, because it makes his office look bad.
    这损害了查尔兹 使他的工作看上去一团糟。
  • 7. It hurts Peter, because it places his wife under suspicion,and then I realized: that's the point.
    也损害了彼得 使他的妻子受到怀疑,之后我便意识到 这就是意义所在。
  • 8. Someone wants to hurt them both.
    有人想同时攻击他们两个。
  • 9. And that got me thinking.
    这又令我想到。
  • 10. Childs and Florrick have their hands around each other's throats.
    查尔兹和福瑞克正互相掐着脖子不放。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next