返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第04集>>

  • 1. What's going on?
    出了什么事。
  • 2. Oh, nothing. It's the gala. The bar fund-raiser.
    没什么 晚宴的事 法律界筹款。
  • 3. The partners bought five tables. Everyone wants to see who's invited.
    公司买了5桌 大家都想知道谁被邀请了。
  • 4. And Ziegler wasn't.
    而齐格勒没被请。
  • 5. Ziegler from tax litigation? Why not?
    税务诉讼部的齐格勒? 为什么没?。
  • 6. Well... you know, probably means he's being laid off.
    恐怕是快把他裁了吧。
  • 7. - Ah. Um... - Oh, don't worry,none of the second-year associates were invited.
    -额 -哦 别担心,才来两年的律师都没被邀请。
  • 8. Oh, good. I hate that stuff.
    太好了 我就烦这种事。
  • 9. Oh, you're here. Good.
    你在这儿呢 太好了。
  • 10. - Problems? - Yes, he wants me to carry a parasol now.
    -有事? -是啊 他现在想让我打把遮阳伞了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next