<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. Go to hell, you stupid son of a bitch.
见鬼去吧 你这个婊子养的。
-
2. You two-bit shakedown leg-breaker.
你个不入流的坑蒙拐骗的狗腿子。
-
3. You come to me with this scam-- this "Two encyclopedias for one" scam--
黑白两道你都想沾 你想用这种花招来蒙我。
-
4. and you expect me to, what? Roll over? This isn't BP.
你指望我怎么着 跟你谈判? 这可不是英石油。
-
5. Joe Kent is a great man.
乔·肯特是个杰出的人。
-
6. I'm a bastard. That's why he hired me.
而我是个混蛋 所以他雇我。
-
7. You don't deal with him. You deal with me.
就为让我跟你这种人打交道。
-
8. You come to the back door, you stupid, number-running...
你个蠢货小卒还想来套近乎...。
-
9. You can take that as a "No."
明白了吧 拒绝和解。
-
10. Really? Remind me to never get you angry.
真的吗 看来以后不能惹你生气哈。