<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. They were lying to her,telling her she had the youth vote sewn up.
温迪的调查员谎报军情,让她以为拿下了年轻人的投票。
-
2. - And she doesn't? - Mm-mmm.
-其实没有? -没错。
-
3. Are you saying that she's weak on the youth vote?
你的意思是 没什么年轻人投她。
-
4. No. You're strong.
不是 是很多人投你。
-
5. See, I was doing a focus group during the last debate.
上次辩论期间 我负责关键群体调查。
-
6. You were just bumping along in the low 20s.
你在20岁以下组的支持率见涨。
-
7. And then you swore, and -- boom.
骂了脏话后更是大涨。
-
8. I mean, not with the 55-year-olds,but the under 30s.
中老年人不买账,可年轻人特别支持你。
-
9. It was like watching a baby chick's eyes open.
就像是看着雏儿们睁眼。
-
10. You shot to low-70s and you stayed there.
支持率稳稳涨到百分之七十。