<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第18.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. not a chance in hell.
绝对不可能。
-
2. Louis Canning is using your case
坎宁是想趁我起诉之前。
-
3. to establish legal precedent before I file mine.
利用你的案子创一个判例。
-
4. Whupping you makes it easier for him to fight me.
把你们先打趴下 利于日后和我对抗。
-
5. Which is why he was prepared and so eager to rush to court.
所以他才那么急着上庭。
-
6. Yep. Well, good luck.
没错 祝你们好运。
-
7. Hockey will be fighting you to the last man.
冰球联盟会跟你们斗到底的。
-
8. And you're going to lose.
你们输定了。
-
9. You're going to lose bad.
你们会一败涂地。
-
10. At least we're offering a choice.
至少我们提供了选择权。