返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. Um, look, I'm chasing leads on investigators.
    对了 我在找调查员。
  • 2. I need someone good but cheap.
    我需要找一个优秀但不贵的。
  • 3. Hey, we're looking for one, too.
    我们也在找呢。
  • 4. You have anyone promising?
    你有发现不错的吗。
  • 5. You ever hear of Marty Pintarello,Jason Crouse, or Amanda Marcassin?
    你听说过马蒂·宾泰罗,杰森·克劳斯或者阿曼达·马可森吗。
  • 6. No bells rung.
    都没听过。
  • 7. Let me ask around. I got to run.
    我给你问问 我得挂了。
  • 8. - Hey. What's up? - At the associates meeting,you told us to come to you with any issues.
    -怎么了 -在律师会上,你说有什么问题都可以来找你。
  • 9. - Right, yeah. - Well, we have one.
    -没错 -我们现在有个问题。
  • 10. Howard Lyman. He was the designated partner
    霍华德·莱曼 他是星十字保险公司案子的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next