<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第08集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Now that offends me.
      
       
    
    
      这话就冒犯我了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. I know Danny Ellsberg, and this woman is nothing like...
      
       
    
    
      我知道丹尼·埃斯博格  这位女士跟...。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Then sue... after the fact, if you think there is harm.
      
       
    
    
      那就等事情结束  你觉得造成伤害了再起诉。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. The proper remedy is a suit for damages.
      
       
    
    
      正确的措施是损害赔偿诉讼。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. She's not wrong, Ms. Steel.
      
       
    
    
      她是对的  斯蒂尔女士。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. The law strongly disfavors this kind of censorship.
      
       
    
    
      法律是强烈不赞成这种事前审查机制。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Yes, except that this secret tape was made illegally.
      
       
    
    
      是的  但是这个录像是违法偷录的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Illinois again requires two-party consent.
      
       
    
    
      伊利诺斯州要求双方一致同意。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Hallie, did you consent to this tape?
      
       
    
    
      哈莉  你同意她录像了吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. - I did not. - There. One party.
      
       
    
    
      -我没有  -您看  只有单方同意。