返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第03集>>

  • 1. - against you will be reduced. - Objection, Your Honor!
    -就会归于灭失 -反对 法官大人。
  • 2. The defense is turning this into an argument about malpractice.
    辩方正在把辩论往医疗事故上引。
  • 3. No, no, no, you don't have...
    不不不 你没有...。
  • 4. We all know you're excited to be in big boy court.
    大家都知道你最喜欢把事情搞大了。
  • 5. If you have a problem with me...
    如果你对我有意见...。
  • 6. You might want to check the laws on slander, sir.
    你最好先去查查诽谤罪的法律条文 先生。
  • 7. I'm not slandering the witness,- I'm asking him a... - You're saying...
    我并没有诽谤证人,-我只是在问他... -你说到...。
  • 8. The question before me is whether this contract is moot.
    摆在我面前的问题是合同是否失效了。
  • 9. Due to fetal viability,there's no way not to be in breach.
    根据胎儿的存活能力,不违反合同是不可能的。
  • 10. Given the conflicting testimony of the doctors,I have no way to split this...
    根据互相矛盾的医生证词,我没有办法分解这个...。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next