<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第22集>>
-
1. All right, all right, all right, please, please, girls.
好了好了 别吵了 女士们。
-
2. Thank you for giving me a moment so late at night.
谢谢你们愿意这么晚见我。
-
3. I, um... I have a proposal for you to consider.
我...我有个提议供你们考虑。
-
4. Diane,any merger would requirea, three-year window on Chumhum.
戴安,不管怎样合并 你们三年内都不能动查查网。
-
5. Cary, we don't decide until we vote.
凯里 我们投票之后才能决定。
-
6. Nothing's decided until we get a proposal.
我们听完提议前什么也不能决定。
-
7. and I'm saying that a proposal would require...
而我的意思是这个提议必须...。
-
8. You don't have the right to say...
你无权...。
-
9. Alicia, Cary, why don't we leave it to our guest to talk?
艾丽西娅 凯里 能让我们的客人先说吗。
-
10. - That's all I wanted. - Alicia. Please. We're here to listen.
-正合我意 -艾丽西娅 我们是来聆听的。