返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第05集>>

  • 1. And he works under my opponent Castro.
    他还在我对手卡斯特罗手下工作。
  • 2. Elfman thinks it looks good that he endorsed me.
    艾尔夫曼认为他支持我会很好。
  • 3. Then tell Finn he can endorse you at an inner-city event
    那告诉芬恩他可以在市内活动支持你。
  • 4. with 20 people at some stinky high school gym,not in front of the national press.
    大概20人左右 在高中体育馆的活动,不是在全国新闻界面前。
  • 5. - What national press? - This is an event,Alicia... uh, uh, maybe you're not reading your own press.
    -什么全国新闻界 -这是大事,艾丽西娅 也许你不读关于自己的报道。
  • 6. People like this story. They're paying attention.
    人们喜欢这故事 他们在关注。
  • 7. You're the new power couple from Obama's home state.
    你们是奥巴马家乡一对崭新的权力夫妻。
  • 8. It's broken through to the MSM.
    很受主流媒体关注。
  • 9. Oh, don't say MSM, Please.
    别提主流媒体了 拜托。
  • 10. Tell Finn he has been disinvited.
    告诉芬恩他的活动取消了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next