返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>

  • 1. But I am going in another direction.
    但是我另有想法。
  • 2. So thank you, but no.
    所以谢谢你的建议 但我拒绝。
  • 3. Uh, one more thing.
    还有一件事。
  • 4. I'm sure I don't need to mention this,but it is customary for the incoming SA not to investigate ...
    我觉得我不用说你也知道,按照惯例 新任检察官不会去调查。
  • 5. Cary, hang on, can you take a look at this?
    凯里 等等 你能看一下这份文件吗。
  • 6. ...the outgoing SA especially given our, uh, past encounters.
    前任检察官 特别是我们有一些恩怨。
  • 7. You mean the prosecution of my partner?
    你指的是起诉我的合伙人。
  • 8. Yes, given that,I thought I would remind you of that rule.
    是的 出于这件事,我觉得我需要提醒你一下这个规定。
  • 9. That unwritten rule.
    一个不成文的规定。
  • 10. When I became SA,I was encouraged to look forward,not back, and there were a lot of things
    当我成为州检察官的时候,别人叫我要向前看,而不是向后看 因为在我之前很多事情。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next