返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第17集>>

  • 1. Wait, what are you talking about? What E-mail?
    慢着 你说的是什么 什么邮件。
  • 2. Nothig. It's something here.
    没什么 这里出了点事。
  • 3. Alicia, you offered Finn the job
    艾丽西娅 你之所以给芬恩这份工作。
  • 4. because you like him and he's maybe even a good lawyer,but he doesn't do anything important for you.
    是因为你喜欢他也许还因为他是个好律师,但是他为你做不了任何重要的事。
  • 5. You mean he doesn't do anything important for you.
    你是指他不会为你做任何重要的事。
  • 6. Next time say it to my face, jackass.
    下一次在我面前说 混蛋。
  • 7. Oh, but I have said it to your face, Branch,I have said it to your face.
    我就是在你面前说的 布兰奇,我就是当你的面说的。
  • 8. Stupid son of a bitch.
    蠢货。
  • 9. Everything all right here?
    这里的一切都还好吗。
  • 10. It's a long story.
    说来话长了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next