<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第19集>>
-
1. You're thinking of doing something, aren't you?
你是不是在想做点什么。
-
2. What are you talking about?
你在说什么。
-
3. I'm talking about Geneva's offer.
我说的是吉妮瓦的条件。
-
4. I can see the wheels turning.
我看得出你在思考。
-
5. - Cary... You turn evidence against Bishop,he will kill you.
-凯里 -你不能举证对抗毕夏普,他会杀了你。
-
6. Things aren't going well with the election board.
选举委员会会议不太顺利。
-
7. It's a momentary setback,but we're ready for a recount.
暂时遇到了挫折,但我们会准备好重新计票。
-
8. We can't have a recount.
我们不能重新计票。
-
9. We think it'll just make the count even tighter,but Alicia will triumph.
我觉得那只会让票数更加接近,但艾丽西娅会赢。
-
10. Mrs. Florrick, I'm afraid we're gonna have to ask you to step down.
福瑞克夫人 恐怕你得退位。