返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第19集>>

  • 1. What do you mean?
    什么意思。
  • 2. We need you to withdraw.
    我们要你辞职。
  • 3. Mr. Landau, I'm not a cheater.
    朗度先生 我不会作弊。
  • 4. - We know that. - What's going on, Frank?
    -我们知道 -发生什么了 弗兰克。
  • 5. Alicia had nothing to do with the the hacking devices.
    艾丽西娅与黑客装置毫无关联。
  • 6. We know that.
    我们知道。
  • 7. But Mrs. Florrick wasn't the only name on the ballot.
    但福瑞克夫人并不是选票上唯一的名字。
  • 8. There were other tough races. Tilden's, for example.
    还有其他激烈的竞选 像是蒂尔顿的。
  • 9. Who was in danger of losing his state senate seat.
    他就快输掉州参议员的位子。
  • 10. Oh, my God. If Tilden lost his seat,we would have lost our supermajority in the state senate.
    我的天 如果蒂尔顿输了,我们就失去了参议院绝对多数势力。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next