返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第04集>>

  • 1. Did you ever see Wayne mock Tre for being girlish?
    你有没有见过韦恩嘲笑特瑞的娘娘腔。
  • 2. Yes, but Wayne was just busting balls, you know?
    是有 但韦恩只是在开玩笑。
  • 3. Did Wayne make fun of other men for being girlish?
    韦恩有没有因娘娘腔嘲笑过其他男人。
  • 4. Your Honor, objection.
    法官阁下 反对。
  • 5. - One at a time. - This has become absurd.
    -一个个说 -这太荒谬了。
  • 6. What happened to liability?
    说好的法律责任呢。
  • 7. Liability is dependent on whether it's a hate crime or not.
    法律责任依据是否是仇恨犯罪而变化。
  • 8. But you keep changing the nature of the hate.
    但你的仇恨性质时时在变。
  • 9. First it was a hate crime against a gay man,and now it's a hate crime against men who are...
    开始是针对同性恋的仇恨犯罪,现在你的仇恨犯罪针对的是...。
  • 10. I shouldn't put words in your mouth, Mr. Andrews.
    我不应该抢你的台词 安德鲁斯先生。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next